Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined - often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo® pumps can cut energy costs up to 90%, generally saving $450 to $950 in utility costs annually - more where rates are higher than average.
Revolutionary pool pump slashes energy costs up to 90%
- IntelliFlo® employs exclusive permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars), a fundamentally more energy-efficient design compared to traditional induction motors.
- IntelliFlo® includes a variable drive, digital controls and proprietary software that allow custom programming of the optimum speed per function: filtering, heating cleaning, operating water features and more. For most all applications, the optimum speed is significantly lower than possible with traditional pump technology, so you can exploit a fundamental pump law: by going slower, power consumption is reduced
- Thanks again to its permanent magnet motor, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) design and ability to run at low speeds with little vibration, IntelliFlo® is also the quietest pump ever built. At low speeds, you may not even know it's operating.
- Permanent magnet motor produces far less heat and vibration than traditional induction motors, resulting in less stress and wear on pump components and other equipment, too.
- Built-in diagnostics protect IntelliFlo® from the most common causes of premature pump failure - overheating, freezing and voltage irregularities.
New SVRS models feature a safety Vacuum Release System that provides an added layer of anti-entrapment protection. It detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.